This property has been removed by the agent
Pretty Stone House in Hamlet between Sarlat and Le Buisson in Black Perigord
Return to search
Department: Dordogne (24)
Commune: Siorac-en-Périgord (24170)
Currency Conversion provided by Foreign Currency Direct
an FCA authorised Electronic Money Institution
Please note that these conversions are approximate and for guidance only and do not constitute sale prices.
To find out more about currency exchange, please visit our Currency Exchange Guide.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement which has been supplied by ABORDimmo and does not constitute property particulars. View our full disclaimer
Advert Reference: VLB11226
- Type: Residential (House)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 0
- Habitable Size: 90 m²
- Land Size: 1,100 m²
- Gîte Potential
- Swimming Pool
Beautifully-maintained stone Perigordine-style house in excellent condition with around 90 m2 of living space (main house and separate studio), above-ground pool and garden shed, all set in around 1100 m2 of pretty west-facing enclosed grounds on a single track county lane just outside of the market town of Siorac-en-Perigord with station and golf course in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A cosy and light house with separate ground floor studio, well maintained in a small hamlet.
Main features :
- 90 m2 of living space, 63 m2 in main house, 27m2 in self-contained studio
- main house with living room (25 m2), kitchen (8 m2), shower room with wc (4.5 m2) on raised ground floor; 2 bedrooms (15.68 m2, 10.14 m2) and wc on first floor
- large basement on the ground floor comprising a self-contained studio with living/sleeping area, open-plan kitchenette and bathroom
with wc (27 m2), and a boiler room and storeroom (16 m2).
- an above-ground, round swimming pool (4.5 meter diameter)
- outside parking area for 2/3 cars
- wooden garden shed and barbecue
- 1100 m2 of pretty landscaped grounds with gravel driveway and wooden gates
- east-facing shaded terrace, west-facing grass terrace
- oil-fired central heating (boiler needs revising)
- single glazing for windows
- fosse septic drainage (non conform)
- ADSL broadband, WIFI, satellite dish
- DPE (Energy Performance Rating) « E »
A well-presented property in a sunny location ; ideal as a small primary home or a holiday home with excellent rental potential in a popular tourist area close to all the famous sites of the Périgord Noir.
The furniture and fittings at this property can be bought separately for around 2000 Euros.
Property Tax : 645 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 15 300 Euros
The property is west facing. It has countryside views.
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1100 m2 Land
* Swimming pool
* Train station
Energy Consumption (DPE)
CO2 Emissions (GES)