This property has been removed by the agent.
Spacious Village House with Courtyard and Terraces on the Banks of the Dordogne
Return to search
Return to search
Department: Dordogne (24)
Commune: Limeuil (24510)
Please note that these conversions are approximate and for guidance only.
They do not constitute sale prices.
To find out more about currency exchange, please visit our Currency Exchange Guide.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement which has been supplied by ABORDimmo and does not constitute property particulars. View our full disclaimer.
Advert Reference: VLB11231
- Type: Residential (Village House, House)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bath/ Shower Rooms: 0
- Habitable Size: 160 m²
- Character / Period Features
- Gite Potential
A spacious stone village house with around 160 m2 of living space (kitchen, living room, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) above 2 cellars (89 m2), 3 terraces and a woodstore, all on around 200 m2 of ground surface in walking distance of all amenities in the heart of a popular medieval village on the river banks in the Perigord Noir of the Dordogne.
A large house in very good condition with lots of character and original features in the heart of the village with lovely views over the rooftops and the countryside around.
Main features :
- 160 m2 of living space, 6 rooms (including 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms)
- on the ground floor (89 m2): large earth floor cellar (old garage) and workshop/laundry/boiler room
- on the 1st floor: 3 bedrooms (44m2, 14m2, 9m2), a bathroom, a shower room and a landing (small lounge area) with access to one of the outside terraces
- on the 2nd floor: spacious kitchen (15m2) with old fireplace leading to a large dining room (25 m2), a large living room with open fireplace (44 m2), a vestibule with old stone sink and access to the top terrace (4m2), a bathroom with separate toilet, access to small street and woodstore
- gas-fired central heating
- single glazing
- roof insulation
- mains drainage
- recently rewired electricity
- ADSL broadband, WIFI
- Energy Performance Rating « E »
A spacious property with some redecoration to do, in walking distance of all amenities, ideal as a primary or secondary residence in one of the most sought-after villages near to Le Bugue in the Dordogne.
Owners property tax : 1094 Euros per annum
Provision for purchase costs and legal fees : 15 200 Euros (approx.)
The property is east and west facing. It has sea and sea views.
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1 Garage
Energy Consumption (DPE)
CO2 Emissions (GES)